Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sealed with Love

Hello everyone,

I hope you are well and keeping warm!  A very quick post to share a very quick card and a link to a very quick tutorial that I created for Scrapbooker's Paradise.


A while back, I used sealing wax to create a little wax seal.  I followed the directions very precisely, but still ended up catching the wax on fire - many times - and used an entire stick and a half of wax before getting one seal that was actually usable.  I have come up with a much easier - and safer - way to create these cute little embellishments in any colour your heart may desire!  To learn how to make your own, check out my post here.  I hope you enjoy & give it a try!

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

You must have heard me thinking Dawn, I was tidying my happy place and thinking I should just melt some wax. Love the way it smells on these cold days. Thanks for all you do on the SBP Team Keep smiling and creating.

Jessi Fogan said...

No fire! Woohoo! :) What a fun idea, Dawn!

Unknown said...

Just had to check out your tutorial first Dawn ;-) wow, that just looks amazing! Great technique, looks like loads of fun, too. Love the result, it's beautiful Dawn! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner