As my two year 'blogiversary' approached, I thought I would like to do a little something to show my appreciation to all of my blog's followers and visitors. That date has come and gone, but better late then never :o).
I first started blogging for fun and because I was so inspired by other crafters and challenges. I had no idea that I would get invited to join some amazing design teams and I would meet so many wonderful crafters in blogland. I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your support, visits and comments. I truly appreciate each one of you!
As a small token, I thought I would host a giveaway of my favourite stamp. Of course, monogamy is reserved strictly for my husband and when it comes to stamps I have plenty of love to go around. As new stamps are released, my favourite stamp changes (those designers are so clever and talented!). So, I decided that each time I have a new favourite stamp, I would have a new giveaway! This way, there are more chances of winning for everyone :o). I will continue this giveaway until my next blogiversary in February.
Let's get to my first favourite stamp then, shall we? I have to confess, this project has been done for a while now but I've struggled with finding time to post it so it isn't as fresh off the press as I would have liked. I'll do better next time :o).
First up is this adorable Dreamy Dragon by Wee Stamps for Whimsy. I just love Sylvia Zet's illustration style, so I wouldn't be surprised if more of her images make it to my favourites list. I thought this Dreamy Dragon would make a cute little lantern/night light for my son's room - he likes a little light left on when he goes to bed. After dark, it looks like the little dragon is sleeping in front of a full moon:
Paper - white Bazzill card, vellum, DP is from the Cabana line by Inque Boutique (in my stash from ages ago)
Stamps - Dreamy Dragon by Wee Stamps for Whimsy stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Prismas, sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear set
Other - Martha Stewart border punch, Stampin' Up Floral Frames die for the base and the frame around the moon is from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge.
Entering this giveaway is super easy! Here is what you need to know:
- All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this post telling me what your current favourite stamp or stamp company/artist is. I will draw randomly from all the qualifying comments. If you do not comment about your favourite stamp/company/artist, I will assume you do not wish to be entered in the draw.
And if you like reading the fine print, here you go:
- My favourite stamp giveaway is open to all of my followers and visitors. If you are reading this right now, you can enter. You do not have to be a follower, but if you like my projects, I would love it if you would. Please do not follow me with a 'blog candy only' account.
- There is no requirement to post about this on your blog, or put a link in your side bar or anything else that requires effort, but if you want to then go ahead.
- I will ship anywhere in the world that Canada Post will allow. Please give up to 3-4 weeks for delivery depending on where you live.
- Anonymous comments have been blocked as a result of spam issues. If you do not have an account to leave a comment you can still enter by sending me an e-mail at dlb5555athotmaildotcom. Put My Favourite Stamp Giveaway in the subject line and tell me your current favourite stamp/company/artist.
- This giveaway will remain open until midnight (mountain daylight time) April 30, 2013. I will announce the winner shortly thereafter, and if your comment allows e-mail replies, I will also send you an e-mail notifying you. If you are set up as no reply, then please be sure to check back.
- You will have 1 week to claim your stamp. If you don't, I will draw a new name from the hat.
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your comments and support!
PS - my newest favourite is already on order, so a new giveaway will be coming soon!