Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Have a Meowy Christmas

Hello Peeps!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far!  I have another vintage Christmas card to share with another image from Nicecrane Designs' Kittens and Puppies on Christmas digital image pack.  These images are simply adorable, and although I do have a soft spot for everything feline, this cute kitty would be hard to resist regardless!  The images are already coloured, so it makes for easy, quick and beautiful cards.
Supplies:

Image - Kittens and Puppies on Christmas from Nicecrane Designs.  I added a little glitter to the berries using a clear atyou Spica pen (Copic).
Paper - white Bazzill and DP is from Close to my Heart.  Edges were distressed and inked with antique linen and pumice stone DI's.
Stamps - flourish from Tim Holtz Urban Chic set stamped with pumice stone
Other - red rhinestones from stash, the beautiful clear faceted button is from Stampin' Up (LOVE these!), the poinsettia was made using the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die, holly is a cut file from My Scrap Chick, and branches are a punch from McGill.

I would like to enter this card in these fun challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - make your own flowers
Card Crafter's Circle - Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp and Show - no rules
Divas by Design - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - cats and dogs

Thanks for stopping in and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I love reading them and visiting you back!  I still have a bit of catching up to do, but I will promise I will get to all of your blogs shortly:)

Hugs,

Dawn

16 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful!

Craftdee said...

Another beautiful vintage card; (for me) it is perfect... vintage but not overladen with embellies, Donna ☺

Unknown said...

awww...the card is too cute and I just love the Kittie.... I am pretty crazy about cats, starting from my own, and I just couldn't help melting! :)

Would be about time to start with Xmas cards for me too....
Hugs
Clelia

Jessi Fogan said...

Ah, precoloured images...my favourite time saver :) Love this super sweet vintage kitty, and the soft background you've created is perfect! Love the white poinsettia & that lovely centre :)

Jenée said...

That image is beautiful (I, too, have a soft spot for felines, being owned by 2 of them). You've made a lovely card. Thank you for entering it in this week's Christmas challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, love the flower...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is beautiful, really sweet and your handmade flower is lovely.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.

Anne-Marie xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Sandra said...

What a lovely and sweet christmas card. That flower is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

lindyloo said...

such a sweet image and beautiful christmas card thank you for joining us at fab n funky
linda x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and the design! Hugs, Elizabeth

Jill said...

ohh super cute card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Carrie said...

Great card!

Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week x

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to thank you fully for the articles on your web-site. I know you'd put a lot of time and energy into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I could do the same for someone else sometime.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Dawn and those two little yorkie's on the card below this, are just wonderful ! , two fabulous Christmas cards well done Hugs Elaine